Hi there, guys!
Here i am again with another PC tutorial about creating WIFI using CMD.
I got this to another forums but just wanna share to all of you since it's working naman. Hope it works sa inyo!
I used this tricks using only broadband stick as a internet connection so i'm not quiet sure if it'll work using other modems. Why not give it a try, right?
1. Dapat connected ka sa internet gamit Broadband mo.
** ANY NETWORK **
2. iopen mo ung wifi detector ng laptop mo.
3. open CMD |run as administrator|
Then ENTERnetsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=NAME key=PASSWORD
** NAME : Any desire name you like. PASS : Any password | make sure your pass is not below 8 char. | **
5. then all set na itype mo :
Then again, ENTERnetsh wlan start hostednetwork
6. after that, voila! OK na! may sarili ka ng WIFI HOTSPOT!
7. para ma stop naman ang WIFI, type
then ENTERnetsh wlan stop hostednetwork
** Make sure to open your "NETWORK SHARING" **
| Kung gusto mo makita mga connected na devices sa WIFI mo download mo lang ung wnetwatcher